Pages


Thursday, February 9, 2017

Distinguished visitors to the Melbourne Studio

For Shane Jones and I, a highlight of recent weeks was a visit to our Melbourne studio from distinguished books and works on paper artists Gracia Haby, Louise Jennison and, by special request, their adorable dog, Lottie. I had invited them all for a private view of my newly completed artist book, Leaves of Absence. Their support and sound advice throughout this project has meant a great deal. 

We are eagerly anticipating occupying adjoining stalls at next Sunday's Sticky Institute Festival of the Photocopier Zine Fair at Melbourne Town Hall. (See previous post). If it's only half as much fun as last year's zine fair, I know we'll have a ball.

Lottie listens intently as Gracia Haby, myself and Louise Jennison discuss the finer points of artist book making.
Photo credit: Shane Jones.


L-R: Shane, Lottie, Gracia and Louise